ScotRail is running additional trains to carry passengers affected by the closure of the Forth Road Bridge.
However, some routes are having a reduced or cancelled service to enable rolling stock to be deployed elsewhere.
Locomotive-hauled trains are also being deployed, including additional Class 68-hauled trains.
ScotRail said the alterations began today (December 7) and will last until the Road Bridge re-opens.
Additional trains southbound are:
- Inverkeithing-Haymarket: 0708, 0840, 0931, 1249, 1602, 1649, 1729, 1906
- Cowdenbeath-Dunfermline Town-Inverkeithing-Haymarket: 0750, 1504
- Dunfermline Town-Inverkeithing-Haymarket: 1000, 1046, 1200, 1402, 1839
- Cowdenbeath-Dunfermline Town-Haymarket: 1335
- Cowdenbeath-Inverkeithing-Edinburgh: 1707
- Cowdenbeath-Inverkeithing-Haymarket: 1739
- Cowdenbeath-Kirkcaldy-Burntisland-Aberdour-Dalgety Bay-Inverkeithing-Haymarket: 1739
Additional trains northbound are:
- Haymarket-Inverkeithing: 0746, 0854, 1211, 1450, 1617, 1641, 1653
- Haymarket-Inverkeithing-Dunfermline Town: 0918, 1012, 1047, 1121, 1320, 1809
- Haymarket-Dunfermline Town-Cowdenbeath: 1249
- Haymarket-Inverkeithing, Dunfermline Town-Cowdenbeath: 1418
ScotRail has cancelled all trains between Falkirk Grahamston and Glasgow Queen Street via Cumbernauld. One train per day in each direction between Glasgow and Kirkcaldy/Markinch has been cancelled, as have two trains between Glasgow and Dundee.
There is a reduced service between Anniesland to Glasgow Queen Street High Level, as well as minor timing changes and amended calling patterns on Dundee-Edinburgh and Edinburgh-Glenrothes trains.