Was Network Rail right to suspend West Coast Railways' track access?
The Caledonian Sleeper franchise is taken over by Serco on March 31, with a number of new features planned for the service. Which is the priority?
- Wireless internet (WiFi) = 13.9%
- New seating and accommodation options (such as 'pod' flat beds') = 29.9%
- New rolling stock = 37.3%
- Earlier boarding at terminus stations = 10.5%
- New catering options = 8.3%
With a General Election on May 7, which party's rail policies do you agree with most?
- Conservative = 44.7%
- Labour = 28.3%
- Liberal Democrat = 5.3%
- Green = 12.5%
- United Kingdom Independence Party = 9.2%
If new trains were introduced on your route, would you accept higher fares to pay for them?
What is the best solution for alleviating rolling stock shortages on branch lines?
- Rebuilt D-Stock (the 'D-Train') = 43.6%
- Refurbished Class 143/144 Pacer = 15.3%
- Independently Powered Electric Multiple Unit (IPEMU) = 41.0%
Are you a satisfied passenger?
Do you think the D-train is a viable replacement for the Pacer?
Is Network Rail doing a good job in maintaining the national rail network?
In the Autumn Statement, Chancellor George Osborne signalled improvements to both the Great Eastern Main Line and plans to improve the resilience of the railway connecting the South West peninsula. Which is more important?
- Great Eastern Main Line = 28.9%
- South West Peninsula = 71.1%
Are you impressed by IEP?