Were the RMT and TSSA trades unions right to call a national rail strike in a dispute over pay?
What should the priorities be for the rail freight sector?
- Electrification = 37.2%
- Better paths on the existing network = 18.2%
- More diversionary routes = 32.2%
- Rail freight at weekends = 12.4%
What's the most important election issue for rail?
- HS2 = 28.5%
- Fares = 44.3%
- Franchising = 27.1%
Was Network Rail right to suspend West Coast Railways' track access?
The Caledonian Sleeper franchise is taken over by Serco on March 31, with a number of new features planned for the service. Which is the priority?
- Wireless internet (WiFi) = 13.9%
- New seating and accommodation options (such as 'pod' flat beds') = 29.9%
- New rolling stock = 37.3%
- Earlier boarding at terminus stations = 10.5%
- New catering options = 8.3%
With a General Election on May 7, which party's rail policies do you agree with most?
- Conservative = 44.7%
- Labour = 28.3%
- Liberal Democrat = 5.3%
- Green = 12.5%
- United Kingdom Independence Party = 9.2%
If new trains were introduced on your route, would you accept higher fares to pay for them?
What is the best solution for alleviating rolling stock shortages on branch lines?
- Rebuilt D-Stock (the 'D-Train') = 43.6%
- Refurbished Class 143/144 Pacer = 15.3%
- Independently Powered Electric Multiple Unit (IPEMU) = 41.0%
Are you a satisfied passenger?
Do you think the D-train is a viable replacement for the Pacer?