It’s time to reconnect, reset and rebuild - and where better than at Rail Live?
Following the Government’s four-step roadmap out of lockdown, Bauer Media and RAIL can now launch registration for Rail Live 2021, to be held on June 16/17 at Quinton Rail Technology Centre (QRTC).
Because the majority of Rail Live will take place outdoors, it is covered by Step 3 of the roadmap, which is expected to allow some 4,000 visitors to attend events of its type.
Rail Live 2021 is aimed at those working within the rail industry. Organisers are working with the local Stratford-upon-Avon authority, QRTC and alongside the Association of Event Organisers (AEO) to develop the All Secure Standard - an industry-wide benchmark for the safe return of organised events - so that you can attend with confidence.
Network Rail has already confirmed its intention to display its New Measurement Train (NMT) at the event, while there are two new exciting innovations to be displayed at Rail Live 2021 - more details on that soon!
You can read the measures we’re putting in place to keep all visitors safe at https://bit.ly/2Or4tih
Reasons to attend Rail Live 2021:
- Make up for lost time by reconnecting with your rail peers and suppliers.
- Valuable face-to-face interaction with the rail community at a time of monumental change.
- Evaluate the latest products and services from leading suppliers in a real railway environment.
- Keep abreast of industry innovations and gain competitive advantage.
- Hear from key industry leaders as they share their insight on recent developments.
- Connect with key decision-makers within the rail industry and discuss the changing environment, so that you can plan for the second half of the year and beyond.
We look forward to (finally!) seeing you this June.