Trainee Rail Track Operative
Do you want a career working in rail infrastructure?
The purpose of the role:
You will be learning from our expert team while assisting on daily rail track maintenance operations, such as, sleeper changes, rail changes, assisting maintenance schedules, stressing, and track Inspections.
We will help you gain the skills and industry training you need for this challenging role.
This is a manual job, therefore you must be physically fit and able to pass a medical.
We are looking for Trainee Rail Track Operative candidates who are:
* Reliable and punctual at all times and willing to learn
* Good communicator and have the ability to follow instructions
* A good awareness of safety
* Can work effectively as part of a team or as an individual
* Can work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Practically minded
The benefits working with us as a Trainee Rail Track Operative:
* Real-life work experience within the Rail Infrastructure
* Relevant Industry Training
* Personal Track Safety (PTS)
* Track Induction (TIC)
* Industry Common Induction (ICI)
* OLEC 1
* Powered Plant Competencies (Rail Saw, Impact Wrench, Generator etc.)
* Industry Drugs and Alcohol screening
* Industry Medical
* Emergency First Aid at work
Upskill in Industry:
* Controller of site safety (COSS)
* Engineering Supervisor
* Crane Controller
* Machine Controller
* Stressing Engineer
* Handback Engineer
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.