To qualify for this course you must be aged between 19-24
Are you aged 19-24 and unemployed? Get your PTS qualification and begin your career in rail.
* Personal Track Safety (PTS qualification)
* No previous experience required
* Guaranteed interviews
* Blend of virtual learning and practical training
If want to build a career in the rail industry then we can help you reboot your career and enhance your employment prospects.
Bypass the traditional application process, gain industry recognised qualifications and showcase your skills to employers.
During this 6 week programme you will complete an online and practical training programme and work placement to prepare you for work in the rail industry. This will include;
* Employability training
* Level 2 Engineering Track Maintenance
* Personal Track Safety (PTS) qualification
* Work placement (70 hours)
* To be eligible to take part in the Training programme
* You must be aged 19-24 (aged 19 or over on or before 31st August 2020)
* You must be unemployed, employed part time less than16 hours/ week) or self employed (earning less than £17k/annum)
* You can not be qualified above level 3 (A-level) or equivalent
* You can not be currently enrolled on any other government funded training programme or University
* You must have the right to live and work in the UK
Contract length: 6 weeks
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.