Test Engineer – Rail (Outside IR35)
Initial 6 Month Contract – Initially home-based
Pulse Engineering Solutions are currently recruiting for several Test Engineers to join a rapidly expanding rail consultancy based in Derby.
As a Test Engineer you’ll be responsible for the following:
* Perform on train functional testing along with V&V
* Perform investigation on train to de-bug issues and report root cause with recommended solutions.
* Prepare or update the Test Specification as per issues found on train
* Execute tests on simulated test environments / Test lab infrastructure
* Draft Diagnostics test specifications or test cases for gaps identified
To be successful in the role you must have previous experience working in the rail industry with an in depth understanding of TCMS. Experience of IMB Tools such as DOORS, Jazz, Team Concert would be highly desirable.
If you would like to apply for the position of Test Engineer, please click ‘Apply Now’ to send your CV or alternatively you can call (phone number removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.