An exciting opportunity for an experienced Temporary Works Manager with Network Rail CRE experience to work on a Major Rail Station Project In Central London.
Work is expected to last a minimum of 12 months
Pay rate- £(Apply online only)p/shift
• Co-ordinate all temporary works activities.
• Determining the Temporary Works for the Project, compile a TWR and keep all TW records including drawings and design calculations.
• Design Management
• Determining the type and risk class of TW on the Project.
• Ensuring design brief, reflecting the situation on site and identified risks
• Ensuring the procedures for the control of Temporary Works are implemented on site including preparation of method statements, control of design changes, and checks at appropriate stages of the works.
• Ensuring necessary maintenance is carried out
• Ensuring information relevant to the H&S file is transmitted to the Principal contractor.
• Ensuring that all TW activities are adequately planned and supervised, including ensuring the Temporary Works Supervisors is working in compliance with the agreed procedures.
• Attending all relevant Project meetings.
Previous experience as a Network Rail CRE is essential
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.