Rail Manager (Technical Business Development and Projects Manager)
Are you a Business Development Manager, Account Manager or Project Manager experienced within product or service implementation within the Rail Industry? This is a new Business Development and Project Management position for a company who manufacture Geotechnical products, with applications across multiple sectors. They are passionate about excellent service, innovation and their team. We will consider applications within reasonable commutable distance. Bonus, Commission and Vehicle.
What will you be doing as Business Development and Projects Manager (Technical)?
* Proactive identification and development of new business opportunities
* Managing and extending existing accounts
* Producing and delivering quotations
* Planning and prioritising
* Achieving targets
* Client meetings on and off site
* Aftersales care
* Collaboration with the marketing team
* Representing the brand
Who are we looking for?
* Experience in selling and account managing within the Rail space
* Self- motivated as this role will require travel to clients’ sites and remote working
* The ability to confidently present at a high level
* Commerciality – knowing how your activity contributes to the business
* A real passion for technical products
What’s in it for you?
* Flexible working
* Company Vehicle
* 25 days holiday
* Generous realistic individual commission
* Company team bonus
How do you get in touch?
If this role sounds like your kind of job then please apply here or get in touch with us direct either through our website, email or by calling the team. We do try and respond to all of you personally but sometimes the volume of interest makes this tricky. If this is the job for you make sure you contact us.
GoGecko Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in respect of this vacancy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.