Systems Safety Assurance Engineer – Rail – Permanent
Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for a Systems Safety Assurance Engineer for one of our major clients to work on rail and civil projects. The individual will be responsible for ensuring effective processes are undertaken across client projects.
You will ensure projects have effective design risk management and are compliant of system safety, continually improving on your CDM and CSM skills throughout your career. You will ultimately be responsible for providing internal compliance and training to ensure the business excel in the marketplace.
Skills and experience:
* Understanding of risk assessment processes and techniques
* Experienced in the management and implementation of system safety within civil projects, ideally rail or transportation.
* IOSH, ICE, APS membership if desirable (either achieved or working towards this)
* Knowledge of engineering design and construction principles and standards
* Understanding of CSM within rail
* Solid understanding of CDM, its principles and how this is applied
* Competent in the engineering design standards for UK rail.
Salary: up to £50,000 per annum DOE.
About the business:
Our client is an award winning multi-disciplinary company. This role will be within the rail division due to a strong pipeline of work in 2020.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks with the start date being ASAP.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.