PSR Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer focusing on Rail Safety to join the team on a major project in the South East of England. The main focus of the role will be to assist with the Engineering Safety on the project. As a Systems Engineer (Rail Safety) your main duties will be:
* Assist Systems Engineering Manager to ensure project compliance with the European commission regulations CSM RE&A. Specifically:
* Maintenance of the Systems Safety Plan and System Definitions
* Maintenance of the Safety Justification Cases through iterations to final for EiS authority
* Compliance management of the Hazard record of acceptable and compliant development
* Accountability of ensuring direct and stakeholder interfacing
* Management of HAZID / HAZOP workshops
* Management and robust recording of evidence to demonstrate the application of CSM RE&A
* Compliance with the project CSM RE&A Interface Management Plan
* Management, measurement and recording of compliance evidence against safety measures
* Management of concise and orderly documentation in support of Safety Justification Cases
* Liaison and collaborative management with the customer and safety authorities
The following qualities experience are essential:
* Good communication skills, written, presentation and submission structure.
* Excellent written and oral English
* Identify priorities and action accordingly
* Manages tasks effectively within time frame
* Understanding of the difference between CDM 2015 and CSM RE&A system safety
* High customer focus and passionate right first time approach
* Undertakes performance improvement action where required.
* Membership of professional body (preferred)
* Min HNC / HND Civil Engineering
* Relevant experience in similar role.
* Robust knowledge of site engineering practices and equipment
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Good programme commercial and personable acumen
* IT proficient
* Process control orientated
* Approachable and diplomatic
For more information on this role or for roles of a similar nature please contact Chris on (phone number removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.