Role: Supervisor - Rail Civils
Salary: £15 - £18hr
Location: Ashford, Kent + (Multi Site)
About the company:
Keltbray Group is a UK leading specialist business, which offers engineering, construction, demolition, decommissioning, remediation, rail, environmental services and reinforced concrete frame solutions. We are a key player in developing and maintaining Britain’s built environment, operating in highly regulated climates and transforming sites across the UK.
If you’re interested in making a move to a forward thinking and expanding contractor, this business could be the right move.
About the role:
There is a fantastic opportunity for a Supervisor to join our growing yet established Rail division based out of Ashford, Kent. This will be a pivotal role in the delivery of Keltbrays' flagship rail contracts across the South East and will play a part in some of the UK's largest rail contracts.
The purpose of the role:
The candidate will direct and control site activities including labour, plant and equipment to ensure the safe, efficient and productive completion of allocated work to the required standards.
* Liaise between Client and Contractors
* Ensure the knowledge, skills, competence and associated qualifications of the allocated workforce are maintained and developed in conjunction with the Resources & Competency Manager and Training Department to support and enhance the flexibility and multi-skilling philosophy of the business
* Ensure all site operations are carried out safely and in accordance with relevant legislation including undertaking periodic site safety checks.
* Conduct Risk Assessments
* Assist in the planning of current on site operations and future projects, including resource planning.
* Ensure all relevant site records and paperwork are completed and maintained as required by the Project
* Report any accidents/incidents or near misses as required
* Maximise productivity and profit without compromising safety, quality or the environment and without importing risk to the Rail Infrastructure, the Travelling Public, yourself or your fellow workers.
Ideally the candidate will have rail civils experience with a;
* In-depth knowledge of Track Civil Construction principles.
* Competent to read and deliver Civils’ works from Network Rail drawings.
* Good understanding of the operation and capabilities of On-Track and Off-Track Plant and Equipment.
* Knowledge of the requirements of the CDM regulations.
The following qualifications are essential;
About the benefits / rewards:
Keltbray support, develop and understand their employees. They offer employee stability through permanent long-term employment and stable working environment. You will be well rewarded for your hard work with a remuneration package that will correspond to the individuals experience and skills.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you or you would like to find out more then contact matthew . coe @ keltbray . com or via telephone on 02070781309
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.