An excellent freelance opportunity exists on a large rail project for a Sub Agent to be responsible for the delivery numerous smaller projects in preparation for major construction works. Your many continuous years of experience working on rail projects for a tier one/principal contractors on medium to large projects for network rail is an advantage.
The duties for this role will include the following -
• Evaluate the scope of works with the site staff
• Estimate, price and program the works
• Complete all mandatory requirements (permits, WPP, TBS, Safe work packs, ALO).
• Quantify and order all plant and materials with the Buyer
• Tasking and overseeing the construction of the works
• Report progress and costs to PM weekly
The requirements for this role will include -
• A degree or diploma in Civil Engineering
• Extensive civil engineering experience within the rail sector on network rail projects
• Principal or tier one contractor experience
• Proven previous experience as a PTS Sub Agent
• Extensive knowledge on the network rail requirements.
• Valid PTS, CCS, First aid and SMSTS
If you have the requirements listed above and would like to be considered for this long term assignment then kindly lodge your CV here now
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.