Deploy UK Rail is the specialist Rail Recruitment arm of the growing group of companies under DE Group brand. Deploy UK Rail has been created to deliver a full recruitment service offering to the Rail Industry, with a ever growing White Collar team and the specialist Civils, Safety Critical and Signalling teams which provide contingent labour to all of the major partners of the UK rail industry.
The rail industry is moving into a period of growth which will in turn create a shortage of market which has provided us an opportunity to continue to grow our internal recruitment teams to fully take advantage of the upcoming growth. The primary function of this role is to support the growth of an already successful desk by sourcing new candidates and to directly manage the candidate relationship moving forwards.
The Rail Specialist Recruiter will be responsible for:
* Contacting candidates with desired skills and qualifying them against the current searches that we are running on our client’s behalf.
* Generating candidates through methods of candidate attraction, including telephone canvassing and social media.
* Ensuring our candidates are compliant, and have relevant up to date certifications, plus issuing any safety equipment, as required.
* Maintaining a strong relationship with the candidates you meet, and ensuring their availability is always kept up to date and tracked.
* Identify market trends and leads by actively speaking to candidates and sharing this knowledge with the team.
To be successful in this role you do not require any previous rail or recruitment experience, however candidate must be naturally personable and have a confident manor that will enable them to approach candidates and maintain credibility.
Other Skills required for this role are:
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Exceptional time management skills, able to work on multiple projects at the same time.
* Ability to deliver against tight deadlines
* Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Social Media
* A can-do attitude with a willing to build a bond with candidates and peers alike
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.