LabourBase Solutions are currently sourcing a Site Manager to join a leading rail and construction contractor with works based in the Farnham and Milton Keynes. The works are varied and will consist mainly of Construction and civil engineering related projects across the rail infrastructure. This role would be suited to someone with a Civil Engineering background / education, and someone with a an understanding of the technical requirements of a civil engineering project within a rail environment.
* Overall Site Management responsibilities of a number of rail sites across the Kent and then on to Milton Keynes
* Liaising with site engineers and project managers to raise technical queries
* Completing site safety audits where required
* Management of sub-contractors
* Reading drawings and ensuring that works are completed as per the design requirements set out
* Ensuring commercial reporting is completed, working with the commercial team
* Assisting with commercial, planning and design functions where required
* Over 5 years experience in a similar role, ideally as a Site Manager or Sub Agent
* Civil Engineering background and academic qualifications in this area would be advantageous
* Excellent understanding of construction and civil engineering principles
* Able to demonstrate a good understanding of Network Rail policies and standards
* Competitive basic salary, negotiable DOE
* Company vehicle options available
* Continued work for the foreseeable
* Career development opportunities
If you are an experienced Site Manager and meet the criteria above, please get in touch.
Reference ID: LBS-FN-SITEMAN
Expected Start Date: 12/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.