I am looking for experienced Setting out and Site Engineers with extensive experience on rail projects. Civil Engineers with track, station redevelopment, bridges, embankment, retaining walls etc. experience and with a valid PTS are invited to apply.
Duties will include –
• Surveying and setting out of the works
• Implementing WPP and TBS
• Interpreting the drawings
• Quality control in accordance to the specifications
• Recording progress
• Health and Safety compliance
Requirements for this post include –
• Civil Engineering or related qualification
• Extensive setting out experience
• Previous continuous experience within the rail sector
• Valid PTS, CSCS, SMSTS, First Aid
If you have the required experience then lodge your CV here now
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.