A freelance opportunity exists for a Civil Engineer with rail depot construction management experience to assist a tier one contractor formulating a successful bid.
Duties will include –
• Assist in formulating the construction process
• Extract information for costing purposes
• Highlight problems previously experienced
• Conduct thorough investigations on methodology
Requirement for this post include –
• Extensive experience in the construction of rail depots whilst working for a tier one or two principle contractor
• Ability to extract information from conceptual drawings
• Civil engineering qualification or similar
• Good planning and construction skills
If you are available, have the correct experience and keen to be involved in something different then kindly forward your CV here now
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.