Vital resources are currently working with a reputable civil engineering and rail contractor to assist them in appointing several new Site Engineers for various projects across the central belt.
Our client is looking to strengthen the operational department to deliver on major infrastructure projects.
As a site engineer your duties would include, but are not limited to:
* Working to engineering plans and designs
* Organising labour and plant on site
* Provide up to date feedback for the commercial department on projects and timescales
* Liaise with the senior management team to provide updates on projects
The successful applicant for this position will be able to demonstrate the following:
* Civil Engineering experience
* Experience in groundworks
* Experience managing sites
* Setting Out experience
* Degree qualified (preferable)
Within this role, our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like more information bout this position or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the noted details
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.