Site Agent – Rail – South Wales
Leading civil engineering & rail contractor working throughout Wales, the midlands and South-West England are recruiting for a Site Agent who will be responsible for the safe execution of rail projects in South Wales. These project vary in size and complexity, ranging from embankment stabilisation to station regeneration & bridge replacement schemes.
Reporting directly to a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the safe execution of projects from construction phase mobilisation to hand back, in accordance with company policies, procedures, and Network Rail Standards. You'll also be responsible for the timely and commercially advantageous delivery of assigned projects.
To be successful in this role it is likely the ideal candidate will have a relevant Degree or HND in civil engineering or similar or be in possession of relevant equivalent experience. To be successful in this role it is likely the ideal candidate will have a relevant Degree or HND in civil engineering or similar or be in possession of relevant equivalent experience.
You may have been in your current role for a while and developed some great construction experience that you are now ready to apply in a new challenge.
The Site Agent will be responsible a variety of tasks including:
* Health and safety leadership to the assigned operational delivery site team
* Ensuring that site management team rigorously adhere to Network Rail's Life Saving Rules
* Ensuring compliance with all relevant HSE legislation and NR Standards
* Promoting and implementing sustainable business objectives
* Achieving gross site margin target on allocated schemes as directed by the contracts manager
* Compliance with all relevant NR Standards, Company Procedures and HSE guidance
* Ensuring sufficient and competent resource is in place for the delivery of the project and ensuring the project objectives are communicated to the site team
* Developing and maintaining a construction programme and ensuring works are communicated and delivered against milestones.
* Identifying, managing and controlling associated programme risks and communicating this as required
* Promoting and maintaining effective client and stakeholder relationships to protect and enhance the company’s reputation to support repeat business
* Upholding the core company values, inspiring and encouraging the same throughout the team
* Personal Track Safety certificated
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.