PSR Solutions is recruiting for an experienced Rail & Infrastructure Site Agent to join a leading contractor in Yorkshire.
The contractor is a national specialist in construction and engineering solutions within Network Rail infrastructure; with a growth plans targeting 2019 on-wards to accommodate CP6 framework wins.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Responsible for running projects from start to completion
* Delivery of the contract within programme and budget. Liaison with site staff and the commercial team to ensure spend is managed in line with tender allowances.
* The provision of formal reports on contract progress to the Contracts Manager.
* Ensuring work completed to meet contractual requirement
Qualifications and Requirements
* HNC/HND/Degree qualified
* Liaising with the client daily on site
* Supervise delivery teams
* Excellent commercial knowledge of rail contracts
* Be IT literate in MS Office applications
For more information, please contact Brad Burgin at PSR Solutions Sheffield (Apply online only) or apply within
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.