My client a leading Rail & Civils Subcontractor are seeking an experience Engineer with experience setting out within Civils in the Railway industry.
The Section Engineer is an integral member of the Site Operations Team, the team being responsible for the effective and efficient running of the site throughout the delivery of the project.
* Where appropriate, carry out the measurement of the executed works for payment purposes. ·
* Understand and comply with company Health and Safety, Quality, Environmental and Sustainability systems and policies ·
* Maintaining contract documents in accordance with prescribed procedures and interpreting these to ensure the project is constructed correctly in accordance with latest contract information. ·
* Ensure, coordinate and manage the engineering provision for the correct dimensional control of the project by setting out using all the methods. ·
* The keeping of records as required by the project management team.
* Maintain site dairy ·
* Resume project documents and specially drawing registers are kept up to date ·
* Engage in the IIF Behavioural Safety programme
Promote equal opportunity, inclusion and diversity in recognition of the differences that exist between all peoples‘ irrespective of race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender including transgender, age, disability, marital status including civil partnerships or part-time status
Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in the industry
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.