This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced level 3 engineer to work on road/rail plant and have the chance to have a very exciting career.
Duties include the following:
• Carry out instructions with respect to inspection, repair, service and maintenance of all Plant machinery and equipment for hire and resale by the Company.
• Ensure that all machines are serviced and ready for use in a clean and safe working order.
• Attend sites to carry out servicing and repairs of the Company’s Plant hire equipment; including delivery of machine attachments to sites.
• Ensure site safety/regulations are adhered to with regard to site briefings, inductions, signing in etc.
• In the workshop Service Engineers are required to carry out servicing and repairs of the Company’s Plant hire equipment within the Depot.
• Maintain a thorough machine history record in line with Company policies and procedures, using the appropriate computer or paper-based system.
• Maintaining accurate and up to date service and maintenance records for auditing, using the appropriate computer or paper-based system.
What is essential:
• Able to be flexible when competent to be available for nights and weekend shifts as well as on call when necessary
• Able to work well as part of a team
• Plant Engineering trained to minimum Level 3 NVQ
• Knowledge of the Rail Industry with basic electrical, hydraulic and diesel fault finding experience preferred • Welding experience preferred
• PTS qualified or willing to work towards gaining a PTS qualification
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.