Senior Technical Rail Officer
Location - West Yorkshire
Salary - £39,000 - £49,000 (DOE) + benefits
Duration - 2 years fixed term position
Our client, a leading multi-faceted government organisation, have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Technical Rail Officer to join them on a fixed term basis.
- Undertake analysis of train planning and timetabling
- Work to identify any risks and opportunities for improvement in rolling stock availability
- Manage the 'customer pathway' through the network
- Play a role in operational management - traincrew training, depot training and resourcing
- Undertake presentations to various stakeholders on a weekly / monthly basis
- Ideally degree / post-graduate qualified OR have substantial experience in similar role
- Sound knowledge of the rail industry - fleet management / rolling stock / passenger numbers and capacity
- Strong communication ability
- Data analysis skills
- Flexible to work across multi-sites within the region
- Salary up to £49,000 DOE
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.