We are looking for a self-motivated, pro-active Senior Recruiter to support us on a fixed term basis due to growth in our rail division. Whilst the role has a Liverpool team base, remote working is available.
We're looking for an experienced recruiter to manage the end to end recruitment process for middle to senior level positions within our business. This position will require extensive stakeholder engagement and the ability to influence the recruitment and decision-making process to ensure that the best possible recruitment decisions are made for the business areas you are working with.
You will have the opportunity to further transform the recruitment service from ad hoc vacancy filling to structured campaigns and direct approaches to proactively recruit passive candidates.
We want to hear from you if you have
- Previous work experience in a fast-moving, target focused environment
- Proven track record within an in-house or agency recruitment role (preferably rail recruitment)
- The ability to multi-task effectively and prioritise appropriately
- Experience working alongside agencies and managing PSL relationships
- Previous experience of managing stakeholder relationships
- High levels of accuracy, attention to detail and time management
- Excellent IT skills, preferably with some working knowledge of database management systems
- A "can-do" attitude and are a strong team player
- Track record of using a range of attraction methods and successfully headhunting through social media and other suitable formats.
- Demonstrated proven experience of partnering with senior managers and directors
- Experience in negotiating and successfully dealing with candidate counter offers.
Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary, along with the option to join our pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and additional benefits available throughout the year. Amey is an equal opportunities employer.
As one of us, you can really be you because your individuality is an asset. You're surrounded by a team of people who want you to grow and embrace new challenges. People who care about your job satisfaction as well as your well-being. There'll be experiences as original as you are, in a career that can feel like many rolled into one. You'll be stretched but always supported. To bring out the better in you. To shine as a better team player or self-starter. To help you commit to better each day, delivering whatever steps it takes, great or small, to create better places for everyone. We're committed to creating better places for everyone.
We take pride in making a different but also in being the difference
We believe we are what we do
It's more than just wanting to do better.
We're proud to be the better
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.