A global engineering consultancy is looking for experienced Rail Telecoms Engineers to join their Manchester or Birmingham team. Within this role you would work as part of their multidisciplinary design teams to deliver a portfolio of varied rail projects across the GRIP stages, including the Trans Pennine Route Upgrade, Headbolt Lane, Liverpool Central and Portobello Junction LDO.
You would be working as part of a design team made up of around 20 people, who are spread across the UK. This is a unique opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, whilst being heavily supported in your personal career development. You will be assigned a mentor, who will be available to assist with Professional Development applications including CEng/IEng, the IET or IRSE.
A suitable candidate must have:
- Relevant Technical Degree
- Operational Telecoms design experience on the UK Rail Network
- Achieved or working towards professional qualification (e.g. CEng/IEng)
- In depth working knowledge of Network Rail Standards
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary team
- Experience working on large Rail Telecoms or Re-signalling projects
- Experience working within a virtual design team
If you are interested in this role and want to find out more information, please contact Caitlin at Critical Project Resourcing on (phone number removed) or visit our website
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.