Senior Rail Resourcer
Salary (dep on experience) + many benefits
* Vital Human Resources has been around for 30 years, with 16 offices nationwide and leader in Rail Engineering Recruitment sector. We have an excellent brand in the industry and 90% of our work is repeat business.
* The opportunity is to work with a busy OLE Rail Office.
* We are part of a larger group with a family run feel – you will be respected as an individual, valued as a key member of the team, your ideas will be listened to and you’ll be fully supported.
* In return you will earn more money than in your current role and will stay with us, like the rest of our team, who have been with us for many years.
* We are very driven and focused on what we have to achieve for our clients however, our promise is we won’t give you unrealistic KPI’s, targets or micro manage you. We are seeking professionals who motivate themselves and deliver on what they promise with hard work.
Come and talk to us! You have nothing to lose, but lots to gain.
·The principal focus would be to contact our workers and place them into work. You will be responsible for filling shifts for our clients with our extensive primary sponsored database.
·You will work alongside and as part of an experienced Resourcing team focused on growing this already successful team.
·You will use your skills to recruit and network additional workers as and when required to meet our clients demands.
·You will be responsible for developing a database of additional candidates and managing these effectively.
* Resourcing experience - any sector (full training provided on sector)
* Hard Working
* Tenacious and confident, reliable and professional in your attitude and approach to work
* Strong personality and excellent communication skills.
* Competitive salary
* 26 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
* Realistic progression every 6 to 12 months
* Cycle to work scheme
* Voucher prizes
If you are looking for a real opportunity to join a company which is growing and which can offer real career progression – Contact us now!!
To apply for this position contact Linda Davison, on (phone number removed) or email your CV to l i n d a . d a v i s o n @ v i t a l . u k .c o m
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.