We are currently working with a leading consultancy that operate globally who are in need of a Senior Rail Civil Engineer who is chartered to join them on a permanent basis. This role will give you the opportunity to work on a number of high profile rail schemes in UK, in addition you will also be required to manage an exisiting team of Civil Engineers and Technicians.
This role can be based from any one of their 4 prinicpal offices and, you'll ideally have previous experience of working on Network Rail projects, to GRIP stages.
As a Senior Engineer you will:
* Lead key design projects, ensuring client SLAs are achieved and within budget
* Undertake the duties of designer as highlighted in CDM legislation
* Monitor project and team performance against contracts and project quality - adjusting as required
* Seizing opportunities to maximise business potential within client base
We are looking to appoint a Chartered Engineer who can evidence the following:
* Experience of the application of civil engineering design principles and standards
* Experience of project delivery in construction related markets - rail, transportation
* Liaison with contractors in a design and build environment
* Familiar with 'Network Rail' procedures and standards including contract conditions, processes and procedures
* Financial awareness - programming, delivery, budgets and timescales
* Line management
* Has designed and qualified civil engineering deliverables.
* Experience in the use of Eurocodes.
* IT competence - able to use computer analysis programs
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.