I'm looking for a Chartered/Senior Civil Engineer with NWR scheme experience for a large multi-disciplinary consultancy in Sheffield.
* The Senior Engineer will assist in the development of an established rail engineering team. The candidate needs to have extensive NWR scheme experience and be able to deliver to NWR standards.
* You will be accomplished and experienced in leading and directing when required a team of rail engineers.
* The main work will be focused around Railway Civils such as stations, depots or lineside Civils
* Act as CRE or Client equivalent, for civils / structures designs
* Be able to mentor/assist in the development of team members.
* Management, support, and control of interdisciplinary interfaces on behalf of the Civils team.
* Liaison with construction contractors to ensure best value delivery within design.
* Estimating and generation of inputs to tender documentation.
* Provide or lead in the future strategy and business development of the Rail Engineering Office
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.