As a Senior Rail Civil Engineer, you will report to the Civils team leader. In this role, you will have the opportunity to lead and direct teams of civil engineers, graduates and technicians involved in producing civil engineering designs and studies for a range of railway infrastructure projects. Your task is to lead teams to deliver projects, ensure commitments are met and monitor team performance against programme and budget. You will act as CRE on railway infrastructure projects and maintain a high standard of quality in the work your team delivers. You will line manage a group of staff and take day to day responsibility for their wellbeing and pastoral care. You will use your experience to contribute to the training and development of engineers, graduates and technicians across the whole Civils team.
* A Chartered Civil Engineer with a relevant degree.
* Experience acting in the role of Client's Responsible Engineer.
* A thorough understanding of Network Rail standards and processes.
* Five years of Railway Civils experience gained on projects such as stations, depots or lineside Civils.
* A track record of delivering projects to programme and budget.
* Line management experience.
* Knowledge of railway construction practices. Site experience would count in your favour.
Calibre Search promote equality in the workplace and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified candidates regardless of their sex, race, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as both an employment agency and employment business
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.