Senior Quantity Surveyor – Rail - Contract – Derby
Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for a Senior Quantity Surveyor. Our client is working as a principle contractor as part of a JV in the rail industry. The contract is initially for 6 months.
The role is initially based in South Yorkshire then moving up to York. Duties will include dealing with large variations and reporting as well as managing a small team.
The role is focusing on the OLE aspect of the projects.
Skills and experience:
* Previous experience working as a senior quantity surveyor within the rail or civil sector.
* NEC or NR contract experience
* Experience managing a team.
* Previously worked for a main contractor
* Experience managing large variations.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place next week.
Buckleigh & Williams operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.