Senior Project Engineer – Rail – Contract
Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for a Senior Project Engineer for one of our major clients who to work within the energy from waste sector. will be responsible for the technical co-ordination of all disciplines of energy from waste infrastructure projects.
You will act as the Contractor’s Engineering Manager (CEM) or Design Manager, and lead the technical design delivery of rail and infrastructure projects.
Salary: up to £50,000
You will be responsible for preparing reports on resource, programme, technical interfaces and compliance issues that impact on the technical delivery.
Skills and experience:
* Technical understanding of industrial /process / EFW facilities
* Understanding of analysis and design and detailing to hold discussion and advise our clients/contractors, assist and support the design disciplines
* Able to prepare reports, plans and programmes
* System Safety Management
* Use of relevant software and technology to progress the project and enhance TSP reputation, e.g. exploit CAD/BIM technology for design integration and to extract relevant designer’s information to inform and facilitate discussions and meetings.
About the business:
My client is a leading consultancy specialising in rail with over 300 employees and a strong pipeline of work through 2019 to 2020 they are looking to grow their current team.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place over the next 1-2 weeks weeks with the start date being ASAP.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.