Senior Project Engineer – Rail – Contract
Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for a Senior Project Engineer for one of our major clients who are established within the rail sector. will be responsible for the technical co-ordination of all disciplines for rail infrastructure projects.
You will act as the Contractor’s Engineering Manager (CEM) or Design Manager, and lead the technical design delivery of rail and infrastructure projects.
Salary: up to £50,000
About the business:
My client is a leading consultancy specialising in rail with over 300 employees and a strong pipeline of work through 2019 to 2020 they are looking to grow their current team.
Skills and experience:
* Site management experience.
* Rail experience.
* Experience in design coordination.
* Ideally BEng/MEng or equivalent
* HNC/degree qualified.
* Previous experience as a temporary works coordinator.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place over the next 1-2 weeks weeks with the start date being ASAP.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.