Senior Project Engineer – Rail – Contract
Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for a Senior Project Engineer for one of our major clients who are established within the rail sector. will be responsible for the technical co-ordination of all disciplines for rail infrastructure projects.
Salary: up to £45,000
About the business:
My client is a leading consultancy specialising in rail with over 300 employees and a strong pipeline of work through 2019 to 2020 they are looking to grow their current team.
Skills and experience:
* Site management experience.
* Rail experience.
* Experience in design coordination.
* HNC/degree qualified.
* Previous experience as a temporary works coordinator.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place over the next 1-2 weeks weeks with the start date being ASAP.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.