Senior Planner – Railway Signalling
Rate: £competitive daily rate
Term: 6 months contract initially
“Our client is a well-established Nationwide Rail company whose professionalism and well-respected name have been instrumental in their success. They provide an exceptional service to their customers and are focused on continually improving this”.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Planner to lead the project planning and control function on either a major project or several smaller projects.
* Knowledge of railway signalling is essential for this position
* As a Senior Planner you will utilise your experience and expertise to support improvement activities and ensure best practice is identified and implemented.
* Degree/HND/HNC level qualifications or relative demonstrable experience.
* Experience of planning major infrastructure projects in the rail industry.
* Technical planning expert to advanced Primavera level with knowledge and use of other planning tool such as MS Project
* Work closely with project, commercial and finance managers, and members of the wider project team to ensure project schedules are accurately developed, maintained, resource and cost loaded.
* Work closely with the central Bids & Tendering team to ensure tender plans are developed
* Perform critical path analysis and advise of possible actions and areas of concern.
* Ensure that the periodic project reporting requirements are met for both internal and client through the provision of KPI, EV, schedule delay and critical path analysis reports as required.
This is an urgent requirement. If you are available for immediate work and have the planning experience in Railway Signalling, please email you CV immediately to:
Amy Naden at Vital - a m y . n a d e n
The partnering concept promoted by Vital means that we work together with candidates and clients to achieve your career and recruitment objectives. For clients, the result is cost effective, culture-compatible solutions that make staff selection, recruitment and retention far easier.
For candidates it means a personal and professional relationship that will help you through every stage of obtaining your ideal job and pursuing your career goals
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.