Carmichael are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Planner with Rail experience.
• Able to plan and maintain programme as stand alone or in an enterprise data base
• chair planning meetings to discuss the project programme and as part of team meeting agenda and highlight areas of concern.
• Obtain buy in with project team of programme duration and logic changes where required.
• Prepare Project Planners report with measurable progress against base line plan, reasons for slippage and changes to the critical path
• Incorporate change control and early warnings into contract programme
• Report any changes made to contract programme in report when programme is issued to client.
• Attend client and multi contractor programme workshops
• Demonstrate importance of Contract Programme by communicating and highlighting any issues and utilise programme as a key tool to assist the project manager in leading and managing the project
• Communicate Key dates and issues to the client in period updates
• Ability to Produce programme in MS project and use software to create new specific calendars, baselining etc.
• Ability to convert to XML files and import export to P6.
• Prepare KPI milestone report, percentage complete and schedule report in accordance with KPI requirements
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.