Senior Commercial Manager Rail Job
My client are looking for a professional Senior Commercial Manager rail job / Quantity Surveyor rail job based in Surrey. You will be an integral part of the business, providing commercial management on large rail projects, specifically rail engineering and OLE. You must be a self-starter, who can work remote when necessary and provide accurate work on time. This is a real opportunity to enhance your career, as well as being part of a family unit.
You will be involved in large, exciting projects that requires expertise evaluation. Being an integral part of the business, means working directly with the owner of the business and managing important clientele operations.
* Experience working on major projects and have a demonstrable track record of a high standard of technical delivery.
* Experienced in managing both internal and external project teams.
* Well developed communication and interpersonal skills
* The ability to build strong working relationships at all level
* A strategic thinker, able to convey your ideas both verbally and in report form to Clients, external stakeholders and the design team
* The ability to adapt strategies in line with changing priorities
* Rail and/ or Civil engineering / OLE experience
* Very Attractive Salary or day rate
For more information on this role and others, please call (phone number removed) and speak to Daniel Crowley at Heatherdaniel international.
HeatherDaniel International is a construction recruitment agency. Our deep rooted knowledge of the industry means we have insight into which companies will enable you to achieve your career ambitions. We recruit for a number of developers, contractors & consultancies. If you are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor based in Surrey. Or another position as a Quantity Surveyor, Project Quantity Surveyor, Cost Engineer, Commercial Manager or Associate Director please contact our experienced consultants to discuss your career aspirations on (phone number removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.