Senior Civil Engineer – Rail – Permanent
Buckleigh & Williams are currently searching for a Chartered Senior Civil Engineer for one of our major clients to work on rail and civil projects. The individual will be responsible for leading a team of Civil Engineers to ensure the projects are delivered effectively and efficiently in line with the client’s needs and ensure staffing levels are allocated appropriately to achieve this.
Salary: up to £55,000 per annum.
Skills and Experience:
* Previous experience of civil engineering design principles and standard and how these are applied.
* Membership of a relevant institution and ideally be chartered.
* Previous experience managing a team and teaching construction principles.
* Previous experience on design and build projects.
* An understanding of Network Rail procedures and processes.
* Ability in the use of Eurocodes.
* IT literate.
* Experience of designing and checking civil engineering deliverables.
* Experience of contract conditions, processes and procedures.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks with the start date being ASAP.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
– After placement support
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.