Global IT Leader.
* 2 Senior Sales Hires in the Rail Sector.
* £90k basic, OTE £180k +
* True Cloud Offering- Mission critical SaaS underpinning the customer journey.
* Digital Transformation within Train Operating Companies.
Job title and sector- Senior Account Director, Rail Software, SaaS.
The Role: Are you a senior sales person able to cope with a complex, multi-level sale? C-level contacts across the UK Rail space? This client isn’t looking to hire a serial job mover or someone that just wants to take another role. They are investing in 2 hires to help finish the 51% revenue growth that they have already achieved this year. So what is the Senior Account Director, Rail Software, SaaS role all about?
* Blending account management and new business activity.
* Targeting key clients in Rail (Network Rail, Train Operating Companies – TOC’s).
* Closing deals up to £5m.
* Mission critical software and services around billing and customer acquisition.
Requirements: Given the seniority of the position, the client has some stringent requirements for the Senior Account Director, Rail Software, Software, SaaS:
* Track record closing deals in the Rail space.
* Evidence of deals over £1m.
* Understanding of the landscape in the Rail Sector and the digital journey that this sector is going through.
* Software “heavy hitter”- high impact, challenger type mindset.
The Package for Senior Account Director, Rail Software, SaaS role:
* Basic: £80-90k.
* Bonus / OTE: £180k.
* Car: £8-9k.
* Benefits: Flexible benefits, 25 days holiday, health, Death in Service.
* UK Technology Leader.
* £40m Business Unit.
* Warm pipeline and contacts within the Rail space.
* Open, autonomous, sales-focussed culture.
Location: Home based role. Milton Keynes, Birmingham, Nottingham, Manchester, Leeds
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.