The Senior Access Plan Manager – Construction is responsible for defining, owning and managing all site access requirements to maintain a controlled and safe access plan both before and after Authorisation of the Elizabeth Line under ROGS legislation.
Support the business in relation to the following:
• Identify and manage the construction requirements of the Elizabeth Line Access Plan
• Support the work with RFLI Head of Access Planning to transition to the RFLI T-26 access planning process by 26 weeks before ROGS transition
• Support the collaboration with the RFLI head of access planning to de-conflict access requests between delivery, TT&C, and maintenance and operations priorities.
• Identify and raise construction related conflicts that cannot be resolved on a business case basis to the CPD and COO via the Head of Integrated Access Planning and the Programme Integration and Assurance Director.
• Support communications of the access plan to CRL and RfLI in a controlled way to ensure that all affected parties are aware of the access plan arrangements.
• To deputise for the Head of Integrated Access Planning as and when required
• To engage with all integrated Delivery Teams to establish the forward look of remaining trace affecting construction work and facilitate allocation of that work to access windows, or where access is not available facilitate the submission of a change request form.
Main challenges of the job
• Supporting and facilitating the Crossrail programme integrated access planning process
• Developing and maintaining the Construction access plan, deconflicting access requests as required
Dimensions & Interfaces (both internal and external)
• Programme Transition and Assurance Director
• Head of Integrated Access Planning
• Crossrail Integrated Delivery Teams
• RfLI Head of Access Planning and teams
• Crossrail Maintenance and Operations
• Detailed understanding of Crossrail’s delivery strategy and priorities, and their application
• Experience with supporting large scale complex programmes of work
• Detailed understanding of the access planning process and ability to anticipate transition challenges
• Detailed understanding of the Crossrail Programme access plan
• Experience in construction site management and/or NR/LU Access planning
• Understanding of competencies required for arranging safe access onto operational assets
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.