An established rail company is seeking a Risk Manager to be based in their Birmingham office.
About the role:
As Risk Manager, you will be accountable for the following: -
- Business risk assurance
- Production of the risk register
- Support project lifecycle
- Audit and compliance
- Monitor and produce risk reports
- Risk and issues management
- Planning and implementing risk management process
- Risk assessment
- Risk identification
- Ideally you will have or will be working towards a risk accreditation (not essential)
- Proven track record in a similar role
- Ideally you will have worked in either construction, engineering or infrastructure (not essential)
- Strong risk management skills, qualifications and experience
Please note, this is a permanent position.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.