A major UK Rail Infrastructure company is seeking a Risk Manager to be based in their Milton Keynes HQ.
About the role:
Please note, this role is in-scope with IR35
The options for payment are: -
£550.00 (Umbrella – PAYE)
Or £426.3 Per Day + 12.07% Holiday (PAYE)
This role is initially a 6 month contract. It is likely to get extended.
• Carry out Strategic Risk Assessment
• Risk register
• Risk and Value Management Plan
• QCRA – Quantitative Cost Risk Assessment
• QSRA – Quantitative Schedule Risk Assessment (QSRA) - Planning Toolkit
• Value management and value engineering
• Project and business risk facilitation
• Cost, schedule and business risk models
• Member of the IRM (Institute of Risk Management) or working towards ideally
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Proven track record in rail, or construction, or infrastructure
• Ideally degree qualified in a relevant field
• Facilitation of project or business risk workshops
• QSRA/QCRA experience
• Value management/engineering
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.