Rail / Construction Recruitment Manager
Vital Human Resources Ltd, part of the Morson Group, is recruiting for the following vacancy due to continued growth. The rail division of Vital Human Resources Ltd is the largest recruitment provider to the Rail, Light Rail and Underground sectors.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager to manage all aspects of a multi-million pound operation. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as helping set strategic goals for the future.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all business matters. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates the company’s vision and culture. You will be responsible for overseeing and supervising the company's activities and employees within your branch, reporting to the Director and executive team.
• Implement goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
• Implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
• Develop and implement budgets, prepare reports for senior management and ensure the department complies with company policies.
• Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
• Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
• Assess overall company performance against objectives
• Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
• Keep employees aligned with the goals of the company
• Several years’ experience as a business manager or similar role in a SME.
• Excellent organisational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
• Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
• BSc/Ba in Business Management or relevant field
Excellent remuneration + benefits package
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.