Role; Recruitment Consultant – Rail & Built Environment
Company; Mane Contract Services Ltd.
Location; Leavesden, Hertfordshire
Earning Potential; £25,000+ (OTE £80k+)
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our long-established Rail & Built Environment team. You will be working within our largest team of Recruitment Consultants, all contributing to the growth of an extremely exciting and lucrative division.
We have long term relationships with some of the industry’s largest and most influential clients in the Rail & Built Environment sector… a testament to our experience and longevity in the market. Mane provides recruitment services to various providers of specialist and niche services including rail electrification, stations, M&E, tunnelling, and civil engineering.
Having a presence on key projects such as HS2, Crossrail and Thames Tideway has contributed to our great reputation. We have great team camaraderie and passion which shows in the average tenure of the team members who work here at Mane.
We have recently moved to a new state of the art offices where the environment is professional and extremely positive. As a business, we are expanding and will look to you to keep the momentum in the Rail and Built Environment recruitment division.
What you can expect from us;
• Starting salary from £25,000+ plus realistic uncapped OTE of £60,000 (several of our more experienced recruiters earn £80,000+).
• A clear progression path taking you from Consultant to Management and beyond.
• Regular recognition and rewards including but not limited to track days, suit fittings, pamper sessions, spa days and elite lunches at fine restaurants.
• An impressive company car scheme including BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Audi and Mercedes for top performers.
• BUPA medical insurance (family cover).
• Day off on your birthday.
• Modern office with chill-out area, table tennis, games consoles, dart board and bar area.
What you will be doing;
• Sales, negotiation and business development.
• Booking and attending client and candidate meetings across the UK and throughout Europe.
• Use of social media to build your network.
• Advertising for and interviewing candidates.
• Sourcing candidates, arranging interviews and taking feedback.
What we are looking for from you;
• Evidence of previous success in Recruitment.
• Passion, drive and work ethic to be successful in a sales/target driven environment.
• Excellent communication skills with great rapport and plenty of charisma.
If you're interested in a challenging and rewarding career at Mane please send your CV to Chris Young, Talent Acquisition Manager at Mane via the apply button.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.