Job title: Quantity Surveyor – Rail Construction
Salary: £Negotiable on experience
Job Reference: JHQSR
An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join one of the leading rail organisations and play a vital role as a QS on managing rail projects
The role will see you getting involved with detailed commercial works. The role includes interface with both clients and contractors and will be delivery focused.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Manage conditions of contracts at pre and post award stages
* Be responsible for commercial guidance to site based teams
* Work closely with delivery team toward project completion
* QS experience with a successful track record in the UK rail market
* Background in achieving goals
* Ability to demonstrate technical expertise
To apply please contact Josh Hill at advance or apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.