Quantity Surveyor – Rail & Civil
£45k-£55k plus package including company car/allowance, healthcare, bonuses and pension
Swindon or Winchester
Our client is a Multi-Disciplined Rail and Civil Engineering Contractor who have secured over 5 years’ worth of work including CP6 Framework with the Network Rail. Our client is involved in the full project life-cycle including the full design, construction, refurbishment & maintenance.
We are currently looking for candidates for the rail division of the company to become an integral part of the business. This role is for a Quantity Surveyor who has experience managing rail projects from inception through to completion and has worked on a number of different projects including stations, bridges, roads and groundwork.
This role would suit a Quantity Surveyor who wants to be a key part of the organisation and work their way up to Commercial Manager and then to a Director level within 5 years. My client is a big advocate for longevity and internal growth and will rewards loyal and ambitious people.
The role may also be suitable for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor who is ready to take the next step up to a Quantity Surveyor.
Reporting into the Commercial Manager, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Lead and manage a site along with the commercial team
* Calculate all the prime costs on developments within the business.
* Deal with valuations & payment notices
* Provide a detailed cost budget plan and share with the site team
* Maintain schedules of quantities and price them for the prime cost budget.
* Prepare estimates of all costs including sub-contractors & materials.
To be successful as the Quantity Surveyor you will need to possess the following:
* 5+ years’ experience working with a Rail or Civil Contractor
* Degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering or similar
* Ambitious and Driven!
* Enthusiastic and charismatic!
If this role sounds of interest to you, then please apply to the advert or give Sam Roman a call on (phone number removed)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.