Role: Quantity Surveyor
Location: West Sussex
Pay: Up to £40,000 - £50,000 pa + 25 days holiday, pension, Perkbox rewards and more
I have a requirement for a competent Quantity Surveyor to join a key client of mine based in West Sussex, a rail and electrical contractor who are expanding due to a busy work bank and would like to bring in a confident QS.
The work will include cradle to grave commercial activities on projects including track work, sub-stations, power and route works.
In order to qualify for the role you must have:
• Substantial experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on the full project life cycle from cradle to grave.
• Experience using NEC, JCT or NR forms of contract is essential
• Experience working on Rail, Power, Civils or Electrical projects
• A HND qualification or above.
If this sounds right for you or if you want more information about the Commercial market, please do not hesitate to get in touch on the following details:
• Call - (phone number removed)
• Text - (phone number removed)
• Email - (url removed)
• Linkedin: https://(url removed)/profile/view?id=AAIAABJHYzUB2oMQ2XMoO357QtjMaGeWtrDT1a4&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.