CCO are recruiting on behalf of a leading service provider specialising in Rail and Civil Engineering services based in North West London operating primarly throughout London and the South East.
Our client is seeking a Project Quantity Surveyor based out of their HQ in North West London but also on various sites in London. They will consider candidates from varying levels of experience with a minimum being degree qualified with 1 - 3 years' experience up to intermediate level within Civil Engineering / Rail and Infrastructure.
* Sub-Contractor Procurement / Management
* Monthly Cost Reconciliations
* Client Liaison and Payment Applications
* Commercial Management of Subcontractor and Client Accounts
* Variation control
* NEC / JCT contract knowledge
* Final Account negotiation
The salary will reflect the level of experience and will include a benefits package
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.