Kingsley Consulting is currently recruiting a number of experienced Project Managers for a key rail client based in the North West area of the UK.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the end to end management of project objectives, plans and deliverable across a wide-range of Rolling Stock whilst organising suppliers / sub-contractors and managing stakeholder expectations, ensuring governance compliancy at all times.
Project management experience within the Rail / Rolling Stock sector would be ideal but not essential as experience within other heavy engineering industry such as Aerospace or Marine would be transferrable into this role.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 p/a
Hours: 37.5 per week (Monday – Friday)
Contract Details: Both Permanent and 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
*Benefits include and excellent Pension scheme, Healthcare and various travel and discount perks
* Manage full end to end project delivery lifecycle from initial bid stage through to mobilisation, delivery and sign off, ensuring all project milestones are achieved on time and within budget
* Recognise any possible risks and implemented relevant control measures to mitigate any potential impact
* Maintain compliance with statutory and regulatory legal requirements through company processes and procedures
* Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders and demonstrate ability to identify new opportunities through effective relationship building
* Lead project review meetings and performance reports
* Implement and develop continuous improvement initiatives to streamline associated processes & procedures
* Proven Project Management experience within a heavy engineering / manufacturing
* Experience within vehicle manufacture/refurbishment/modification programmes
* Exceptional aptitude in building strong relationships and managing multiple stakeholders
* Ability to effectively lead a team and interface with senior management
* Knowledge and understanding of health, safety and environmental standards
If you are interested in being a part of a world-renown company and can demonstrate the above experience, then we would be extremely keen to hear from you! Please contact Rob Reynolds for further information.
Kingsley Consulting operates an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.