Our client is searching for a Project Manager to work out of thir Basingstoke office on works within Wessex/Sussex/Western for clients including Network Rail, Greater Thames Railway, South Western Railway and SSE.
Our client is looking for a Project Manager who ideally has in depth experience of the Wessex rail route. The individual will report to the Contract Manager and be accountable for the effective control of a portfolio of building and rail civil engineering projects and minor works.
Works will include:
* Involvement in initial bid compilation.
* ?Close liaison with the client, stakeholders and their representatives.
* Planning and managing the delivery of projects.
* Selection and managing of sub-contractors.
* Managing day-to-day operational aspects of the project and scope.
* Supervising staff, identifying necessary resources and assign individual responsibilities.
* Safety Inspections & reports, ensuring all site operations are in accordance to Health & Safety guidelines.
* Production of Weekly and Monthly Reports.
Desired Skills & Experience
It is envisaged that the successful candidate will ideally be educated to HNC level and able to demonstrate true leadership skills and proven experience of working for a recognised Contractor on Civils Minor Works and Civil engineering schemes within the UK Rail sector.
You will be able to work to tight deadlines within a pressurised and technically challenging rail environment, be able to manage and deliver customer expectations and possess a proven track record in delivering projects on time and within budget whilst also developing and progressing your team.
You will have experience of the Minor works and have previously worked on civil engineering projects that should have included Station upgrades including, Access Walkways, together with Bridge and Structures repairs and refurbishment, Foundations and Support Structures and Earthworks.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at (url removed)/non-discrimination-policy
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.