Project Manager – Rail - London
A well-established, rail and civil engineering specialist Contractor is currently looking for a Project Manager to work on London Underground and Rail projects across Greater London (their HQ in in NW London).
• Project manager role London Area
• Experience managing rail multidiscipline projects in London underground and NWR environment
• Ideally Civils biased with a good understanding of M&E, Telecoms and track interfaces and proven track record managing multidiscipline projects
• Minimum 6 years Project Management experience
• Salary or rate dependant on experience
Fantastic opportunity to join a busy and successful company who pride themselves on the quality of their work and staff retention.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.