Fission Recruitment are looking the recruit an experienced Project Manager with a background in the delivery of Rail projects. Our client has been awarded various Signalling frameworks across the UK creating a successful workbank for CP6. Our client is looking for an individual who has the skills and experience to develop and build a team around them to deliver projects to client standards.
- Must have rail experience
- Leading and managing teams to ensure delivery of multiple projects experience
- Signalling knowledge would be advantageous
- Project Management experience
- Leadership experience, building and managing teams
- Working and conducting work to the client's health and safety standards
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or equivalent demonstrable experience
- Demonstrable safety management practice in project delivery
- Demonstrable experience in the Rail Industry Sector (including application of GRIP)
Based in Manchester Monday - Friday five-minute walk from Piccadilly Train Station.
Car or Car Allowance included in package
Competitive Salary, healthcare, pension
Flexible working hours
Career progression and development (additional competence, qualifications, charterships encouraged through the business)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.